Associate Cinematic Director

This is a sample of some of the scenes in Far Cry 6 that I helped direct.  During the planning of these scenes, I tightly coordinated with the Mission Designers to ensure a smooth flow from gameplay to cinematic moments.  I directed our staff storyboard artist to establish the through-line of the scenes and began to flesh out the blocking of the scenes.  I worked with our inhouse artists to ensure all props and sets were created in 3D and fabricated practically on the Shoot floor. 

On the shoot floor, I worked with the Performance Director to help guide the scene to meet the needs of the story and the technical needs of the pipeline. I coordinated with the shoot technician team to ensure realtime playback was prepared with proper in-world offsets so that locations displayed as intended during the shoot.

In post production, this scene went through the editorial based pipeline that I helped develop at Ubisoft that helps to define the cameras and edit of the scene prior to expending any animation effort on the scene.